Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills is now ALL SAFE Certified. As ever, we remain committed to keeping our guests and teams safe and secure. We have elevated our hygiene and sanitary norms even further with the ALLSAFE Cleanliness & Prevention Label, implementing some of the most stringent cleaning standards & operational protocols in the world of hospitality.
Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills is also certified by the LA Public Health officials as part of the city Covid-19 Safety Compliance program. Click here to know more.
As your safety is our top priority, a few important notes:
• All common spaces and guest rooms throughout our hotel are cleaned to the highest standards by specially trained, professional housekeepers, using EPA registered disinfecting chemicals proven effective in preventing the transmission of all viruses and pathogens, including COVID-19.
• Hotel will conduct a wellness check for all guests, which may include temperature screening.
• In your room or upon check-in, you will receive various wellness amenities, including a mask, gloves, hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes, for your comfort and use as you explore Los Angeles. Hand sanitizer stations have also been placed in key areas throughout the hotel for your convenience.
• We are providing daily housekeeping service to our guests; however, if you prefer not to have any one of our team members enter your room during your stay, please hang the “Do Not Disturb” sign on your door. You may request any items needed by texting 323-282-5114. An attendant will knock on your door and leave the items in a plastic bag outside your guest room door. Additional in-room amenities, including tea & coffee maker, mini bar items, pens & stationery, and alarm clock, are available upon request by calling our guest service. Each item is thoroughly disinfected in between each use. As an additional precautionary measure, the soft goods from your room (pillows, duvet, etc.) were rested for a minimum of 24 hours prior to donning fresh linens for your arrival.
• Discover “ALL Be Well”, our new exclusive restorative in-room wellness program in partnership with Three Sages, a leader in immersive, nature-based restorative experiences. We understand that now more than ever, our physical and mental wellbeing are very important. We hope that you will find these ‘Sips of Wellness’ a restorative and refreshing change to your daily routine. To use, just turn your TV on and go in the section “ALL Be Well” in the main menu. Please do not hesitate to contact our guest service team to assist you further.
• Magazines and newspapers are available for you to enjoy on your personal electronic device by downloading the PressReader app
• Parking – Self-parking is available for our overnight guests at a rate of $20 per night. In order to access our parking structure, please press any button to wake up the keypad and then use code “8123” on the gates. Please use code “881234” in order to access the parking structure through the stairwell. You may use the front drive for loading and unloading as needed.
• In room movies – are available in each room.
• Our hair salon Le Salon is back open! Please contact our Celebrity Hair Stylist Angela Kalinowski to book an appointment at email@example.com or call +1 (310) 303-9906. You can also book your appointment on www.lesalonla.com
• Outdoor heated pool and pool deck are open – maximum capacity is set at 22 guests.
• Fitness center is closed following new government guidelines announced on July 13th, 2020.
• Concierge desk and business center are currently closed – our Front Desk team is more than happy and available with any request you might have.
• Food & beverage operation for now are suspended
• Spa operations for now are suspended
Stay Safe & Stay Well
The new operational standards being implemented at Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills and at Accor properties across North & Central America were developed and vetted by a team of expert advisors to ensure maximum efficacy in preventing the spread of all viruses and pathogens, including COVID-19, with oversight by Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspections and certification; Dr. Amesh Adalja, Senior Scholar at the Johns Hopkins University Center for Health Security & fellow with the Infectious Diseases Society of America; and Ruth Petran, Ph.D., CFS, Senior Corporate Scientist, Food Safety and Public Health, for Ecolab, global leaders in cleaning and hygiene, and trusted advisors to the CDC.
At each touchpoint along the guest journey through Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, extensive measures are being taken to protect guests and employees, including physical distancing; mandatory screening for all guests and employees, which may include a temperature check; face coverings mandated for all employees and guests in all indoor public spaces; 48 hour “resting period” for soft goods (i.e. pillows & duvets) between guest stays; increased frequency of cleaning & disinfecting, with a focus on high-touch points; and continued use of EPA registered disinfecting chemicals, proven effective in preventing the transmission of COVID-19. Hands-on training for all employees, a dedicated on-property rollout committee and a formal audit program, validated under the global ALLSAFE Cleanliness label, ensure initial and continued compliance.
To further strengthen our hotels’ commitment to the care of all who visit, Accor has announced a groundbreaking strategic partnership with AXA, a global leader in insurance, offering medical support to guests across the 5,000 Accor hotels worldwide. Guests will benefit from AXA’s most recent advances in telemedicine through free access to medical teleconsultations, as well as access to AXA’s extensive medical networks, with tens of thousands of licensed healthcare professionals.
To learn more about the extensive measures we are taking to safeguard, protect and care for our valued guests and employees, visit ALLSafeandWell.com.
We’re ALL In This Together
As we strive to look after the health and wellbeing of all who spend time in our hotel, we ask that you work with us by looking after your own health, practicing heightened hygiene measures, observing physical distancing, and following the guidance of hotel employees, signage and markers while on property. If at any time during your stay, you show signs of illness, please notify us and seek medical attention immediately. If you need assistance in calling for medical attention, please remain in your room and call the front desk, and we will be happy to assist.
Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable. If you have any questions or need a date modification please email : firstname.lastname@example.org or dial (0) to reach guest service. You can also reach our Digital Butler Zingle, by texting +1 (323) 282-5114 for any question.
All Meet Well
Our commitment is to keep you safe and well, for the gatherings of today and tomorrow. As we navigate through this unprecedented moment in our history, this means ensuring that you are safe when you gather in our hotel. And though it is impossible to know what tomorrow holds, please be assured that we are looking ahead, through and past the COVID-19 pandemic, to ensure that you, our valued planners, delegates, attendees and guests, will always be looked after with the highest degree of care and comfort. Meet well with ALL.