We are back open! As your safety is our top priority, a few important notes:
• Hotel will conduct a wellness check for all guests, which may include temperature screening.
• Housekeeping – We understand that your safety and wellbeing is of top priority. We are providing daily housekeeping service to our guests; however, if you prefer not to have any one of our team members enter your room during your stay, please hang the “Do Not Disturb” sign on your door. You may request any items needed by texting 323-282-5114. An attendant will knock on your door and leave the items in a plastic bag outside your guest room door. Additional in-room amenities, including tea & coffee maker, mini bar items, pens & stationery, and alarm clock, are available upon request by calling our guest service. Each item is thoroughly disinfected in between each use.
• Magazines and newspapers are available for you to enjoy on your personal electronic device by downloading the PressReader app
• Parking – Self-parking is available for our overnight guests at a rate of $20 per night. You may use the front drive for loading and unloading as needed. Please ask our front desk team for help.
• In room movies – are available in each room.
• Hair salon Le Salon is re-opening on July 7th by appointment only (please contact celebrity hair stylist Angela Kalinowski at email@example.com to book)
• Outdoor heated pool and pool deck are open – maximum capacity is set at 22 guests.
• Fitness center is closed following new government guidelines announced on July 13th, 2020.
• Concierge desk and business center are currently closed – our Front Desk team is more than happy and available with any request you might have.
• Our patio is opening back up soon! Stay tuned for our re-opening date. We missed you and our community so much! Our lounge bar Riviera 31 and our in-room dining service stay for now suspended.
• Spa operations for now are suspended
Stay Safe & Stay Well
Our new standards of safety and enhanced protocols and procedures were developed and vetted by a team of expert advisors to ensure maximum efficacy in preventing the spread of all viruses and pathogens, including COVID-19, with oversight by Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspections and certification; Dr. Amesh Adalja, Senior Scholar at the Johns Hopkins University Center for Health Security & fellow with the Infectious Diseases Society of America; and Ruth Petran, Ph.D., CFS, Senior Corporate Scientist, Food Safety and Public Health, Ecolab, global leaders in cleaning and hygiene, and trusted advisors to the CDC. The standards are validated under the new global ALLSAFE Cleanliness label. For more details on the extensive measures being taken to protect our valued guests and employees from COVID-19, please visit ALLstaywell.com.
We’re ALL In This Together
As we strive to look after the health and wellbeing of all who spend time in our hotel, we ask that you work with us by looking after your own health, practicing heightened hygiene measures, observing physical distancing, and following the guidance of hotel employees, signage and markers while on property. If at any time during your stay, you show signs of illness, please notify us and seek medical attention immediately. If you need assistance in calling for medical attention, please remain in your room and call down to the front desk, and we will be happy to assist.
On behalf of our team, I want to thank you again for choosing the Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills! Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable. If you have any questions or need a date modification please email : firstname.lastname@example.org or dial (0) to reach our guest service. You can also reach our Digital Butler Zingle, by texting +1 (323) 282-5114 for any question
Meetings & Events
Our commitment is to keep you safe and well, for the gatherings of today and tomorrow. As we navigate through this unprecedented moment in our history, this means ensuring that you are safe when you gather in our hotel. And though it is impossible to know what tomorrow holds, please be assured that we are looking ahead, through and past the COVID-19 pandemic, to ensure that you, our valued planners, delegates, attendees and guests, will always be looked after with the highest degree of care and comfort. Meet well with ALL.