We are open and ready to welcome you! We invite you to make the most of your stay while staying with us.
We are currently in observance of the city of Los Angeles as well as the Public Health of LA mandates and guidelines, therefore masks must be worn inside for all guests except when drinking and eating, meaning masks inside Riviera 31 and inside the restaurant portion of the room except when eating and drinking, and no mask outdoors, meaning on our outdoor garden patio, whether during eating and drinking or not. Masks can be worn outside at each guests’ preference.
As of 11:59 PM on October 7th, per Los Angeles County Public Health requirements, we will be requiring proof of at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccination prior to entry our bar lounge Riviera 31. As of November 4th, we will be requiring proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to entry. You may show your official vaccine card, a photo of the card (both printed or from a phone/digital device), or a digital vaccination record. Click here to learn more on new mandate and here on verifying proof of COVID-19 Vaccination.
• Parking – Valet service available on site at $55/night inclusive of taxes. Special rates available for bar events and daily visits. Please ask our front desk team for more details.
• Magazines and newspapers are available for you to enjoy on your personal electronic device by downloading the PressReader app
• In room movies – are available in each room
• Our business center is now open 24/7, with computer access, printing services and more
• Our Concierge desk is currently closed – our Front Desk team is more than happy and available with any request you might have. Click here to discover our neighborhood.
• Discover nJoy, our exclusive and contactless shopping experience. nJoy allows our guests to shop comfortably with the very best shops in and around Beverly Hills. It’s the platform where locals and travelers alike live-chat with luxury boutiques and hip LA designers right in their studios. And where you access the latest products and LA lifestyle right on your phone. Purchase directly on the nJoy app and have everything delivered to the hotel or home. nJoy mobilizes the entire local shopping experience into your hands. Click here to learn more!
BAR & RESTAURANT
• Our breakfast restaurant Esterel is open daily from 6:30am to 12pm. Click here to see the menu.
• Our lounge bar Riviera 31 is open daily starting at 5pm for fresh craft cocktails, delicious bar bites and unforgettable live performances. Visit www.riviera31.com for more info.
Ask our front desk staff for all our recommendations on local restaurants for dining in, take-out and deliveries!
• Our Outdoor heated pool and pool deck are open daily from 7am to 10pm
• Our hair salon Le Salon is open! Please contact our Celebrity Hair Stylist Angela Kalinowski to book an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 310 303-9906. Click here for more info and here to check our beauty menu.
• Our Sofitel Fitness Center is open daily from 6am to 9pm
• Our spa is currently closed for renovation
• Discover “ALL Be Well”, our new exclusive restorative in-room wellness program in partnership with Three Sages, a leader in immersive, nature-based restorative experiences. We understand that now more than ever, our physical and mental wellbeing are very important. We hope that you will find these ‘Sips of Wellness’ a restorative and refreshing change to your daily routine. To use, just turn your TV on and go in the section “ALL Be Well” in the main menu. Please do not hesitate to contact our guest service team to assist you further.
Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills is ALL SAFE Certified. As ever, we remain committed to keeping our guests and teams safe and secure. We have elevated our hygiene and sanitary norms even further with the ALLSAFE Cleanliness & Prevention Label, implementing some of the most stringent cleaning standards & operational protocols in the world of hospitality. Click here to learn more
Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills is also certified by the LA Public Health officials as part of the city Covid-19 Safety Compliance program. Click here to learn more.